Monday, August 20, 2007
Sweetnicks Rustic Frizzled Ham and Goat Cheese Pizza

Print a PDF of this recipe here.

Decidely delicious. I used Pillsbury Ready Made Pie Crust, since I had an extra one in the fridge already, and laid it out on a cookie sheet. I sprinkled it with salt and pepper and then covered the bottom, leaving a border, with thinly sliced tomatoes. Then, I caramelized some onions and added those. After the onions were done, I threw some soppresata strips into the pan and crisped them up, and added that to the pizza, along with crumbled goat cheese, julienned fresh basil and more salt and pepper. Lastly, I drizzled olive oil over the top. Turned up the corners all around and baked it for about 20 minutes. It doesn't get much better than this. First made in July 2005.






tip jar heart imageTip Jar
I love writing for all my Sweetnicks readers every day, and sharing little bits of our Food & Life with all of you. If you've enjoyed coming here and would like to leave a tip, this is your opportunity to do so. All monies go towards Sweetnicks' operating costs. Thank you!