Thursday, August 30, 2007
Angel Hair Pasta With Crab

Print PDF of recipe here.

1 pound angel hair pasta
2 tablespoons butter (I used three)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup sliced green onions (I used one medium onion)
1 clove garlic, minced
2 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced (I used one can of diced, drained)
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 pound cooked flaked crab meat
1/4 cup chopped parsley (I used dried, and about 1-1/2 tablespoons)
Salt and pepper to taste

Have salted water boiling for pasta then start sauce. Cook onion, garlic, tomatoes in butter and oil until soft. Add wine, simmer 2 minutes. Add lemon and Crab turn to warm. Cook pasta per package. Drain, toss with sauce. Garnish with parsley. Serve with grated Parmesan on the side.

Notes: I drizzled the top with just a smidge of extra virgin olive oil and then mixed.

Labels:







tip jar heart imageTip Jar
I love writing for all my Sweetnicks readers every day, and sharing little bits of our Food & Life with all of you. If you've enjoyed coming here and would like to leave a tip, this is your opportunity to do so. All monies go towards Sweetnicks' operating costs. Thank you!