Saturday, December 30, 2006
Scampi Pasta

Print PDF of recipe here.

Recipe courtesy of Quick & Simple magazine
Serves 4


Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat; stir in 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (I used fresh, minced garlic). Add 1 lb thawed, frozen shrimp and sute until pink, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges. Sprinkle with parsley (I used basil instead) and serve over buttered pasta (I didn't add extra butter to the pasta).

Labels:







tip jar heart imageTip Jar
I love writing for all my Sweetnicks readers every day, and sharing little bits of our Food & Life with all of you. If you've enjoyed coming here and would like to leave a tip, this is your opportunity to do so. All monies go towards Sweetnicks' operating costs. Thank you!